Search for an Address ( Users are restricted to 5 Searches per day )
- Type the address information you have into the search box above.
- Use a comma to separate each address line, for example: 10 Main Street, Cork
- As you type a drop down list of the possible addresses will appear.
- Select an address from the drop down list or continue typing.
- Once you select the correct address it will be displayed in an address on screen.
Correct postal address:
A postal address is a routing instruction to An Post.
A correct postal address normally includes:-
- Name of addressee.
- Number or name of house and the name of the street, road, etc. In rural areas the name of the locality or townland should be shown.
- Post Town. For Dublin addresses the postal district number, where applicable, should always be shown.
- County Name (where required). Because of our mail distribution system some postal addresses include the name of a county other than the one in which the address is geographically located, e.g. Ardmore, Youghal, Co. Cork. Ardmore is geographically in Co. Waterford.
Is this Address correct ?